Why Choose CODAC?
Whether it’s providing direct member care or offering professional, technical, clerical or other expertise and support, staff at CODAC are integral to the well-being of our members and to the success of our organization.
CODAC offers a culturally diverse, customer-service oriented workplace that you can be proud of. You can have a rewarding professional career and an excellent quality of life working at CODAC.
At CODAC, we focus on the needs of people - the people we serve and the people who serve with us. That’s why we’re proud to offer an impressive array of benefit options to meet the needs of your unique lifestyle. For benefit eligibility, you must be budgeted for at least 64 hours per pay period (every two weeks).
Available benefits include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) that combines traditional vacation, sick and bereavement leave
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Allowance towards pre-tax benefits (including medical, dental, vision, dependent care reimbursement, medical reimbursement and AFLAC), separate from salary
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent/Elder Care
- Tuition Assistance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Development Incentives
Please note: This is a benefits summary only. For information on qualifications, restrictions and employee contributions, call CODAC's Human Resources Department at (520) 327-4505. Plan documents, company policies and procedures are subject to change and prevail in the event of a discrepancy.
- Click on Employment Opportunities and a list of openings will appear.
- Select the position you wish to be considered for (a separate application is required for each position you are applying for).
- Review the job description, then scroll to the bottom and click on the "Click here to join our talent network" link.
- Please answer all questions and cut and paste your resume in the appropriate box.
- Click on the FINISH button when you are done.
- Your application will be immediately sent to the Human Resources Department.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does the hiring process take?
A: It varies with each job opportunity, but the process can take up to two weeks before any interview decisions are made. You will receive an email indicating that your application has been received. A CODAC representative will contact you again if you are selected for an interview.
Q: If I submit an application/resume, will I be guaranteed an interview?
A: No. Due to the high volume of applications/resumes received, only those candidates who appear to be a close fit with the position requirements will be selected for an interview.
Q: Are benefits available with job opportunities at CODAC?
A: Benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, pension plans, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off are available for employees working a minimum of 60 hours a pay period.
CODAC offers limited internship opportunities to individuals who qualify.
CODAC internships are offered only to individuals completing an academic program that requires an internship. The intern is supervised and is expected to engage in the entire range of professional activities that are expected of a professional.
Throughout the year, CODAC has a limited number of internships available, depending on your availability, your internship's requirements and the level and type of degree you are working on obtaining. Interns must be 18 years of age to qualify for an administrative, non-treatment providing internship and 21 years of age to qualify for an internship that includes member contact.
Levels of degrees include certification programs as well as associate, bachelor and masters and PhDs. Internships are offered -- as available -- for both clinically-related degrees and administrative-related degrees.
CODAC does not offer internships for court-required community service hours.
Limited internship opportunities are available. To submit your interest in an internship, please complete the following form.
Contact CODAC's Training Department
The Training Department is located at 1650 E. Ft. Lowell Road, Suite 202.
Call: (520) 327-4505
CODAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.