Short-Term Crisis Intervention
The Gila House, CODAC's Brief Intervention Program (BIP) offers short-term crisis care for adults.
The Gila House provides therapeutic, time-limited interventions to stabilize people in crisis so they can live successfully and independently in the community.
This healing and comfortable space provides beautiful accommodations that are staffed 24/7/365 by skilled professionals.
The Gila House is equipped to serve up to 10 members, both male and female. While here, members receive:
- Crisis support
- Therapeutic Activities
- Skills building activities
- Close monitoring
- ...and more
Gila House can be used a step-down from inpatient facilities as well as a crisis stabilization setting.
Admission Criteria for Gila House:
- Member must be TXIX enrolled
- Member is at significant risk of harm
- Member is a safety risk due to functional impairment resulting from psychiatric symptoms
Learn More and Refer a Member
For 24-hour access to brief behavioral health intervention services and to refer a member to the Gila House, contact our CODAC team:
- Phone: (520) 327-4505 x5433
- Email: UMAdministrators@codac.org