Employment & Vocational Services
One of the most important ways in which you can be empowered in your recovery is to develop skills for employment, education and independent living.
Through CODAC’s Employment Skills & Development Center, you can do just that.
The Employment Skills and Development Centers are drop-in spaces where you can set your professional employment goals and practice skills that will help you meet these goals.
We can help you:
- Use a computer
- Look for jobs that fit your personality and lifestyle
- Learn how to keep a job and manage your symptoms while working
- Apply for a job and help you with your resume
- Learn how to use social media (like Facebook)
- Practice interviewing
- Find professional clothing
- …and more!
No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are welcome and members will be helped on a first-come first-served basis. Call (520) 327-4505 for more information.