Life Can Be Tough
Individuals and families come to CODAC for many reasons. Overwhelmed by loss. Consumed by anxiety. Weighed down by depression. Controlled by addiction. Simply wanting to lead a better life.
Life changes, trauma, and biological or chemical abnormalities can lead to addiction or cause mental health disorders.
CODAC is Here to Help
It is possible to have a healthy, productive life while in recovery from mental illness and addiction.
CODAC provides a full continuum of professional care to adults and teens (ages 12+) who want help for behavioral health issues including:
- Substance abuse
- Depression, anxiety, anger, relationship troubles, and other general mental health issues
- Schizophrenia, bipolar disorders, major depression, and other serious mental illnesses and mood disorders
Learn more about:
- Adult Recovery Services (ages 18+) > Go
- Treatment for Women > Go
- Child and Adolescent Treatment Services (ages 12-17) > Go
- Treatment for Adults 55+ >Go
- Services for LGBTQI Identified Individuals >Go
Award-winning prevention programs help youth be healthy and resilient, parents be strong and loving, and communities be safe and stable.
- Learn more about CODAC’s Community Learning & Prevention Services. > Go