Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Mothers Caring About Self (MCAS) is an intensive outpatient, outreach and care coordination program that serves the very specific needs of women with substance use disorders.
Through at least nine hours of participation each week, MCAS participants have access to a variety of therapy, support and care coordination resources that promote long-term sobriety and health.
Benefits of MCAS to women seeking recovery from substance use:
- Day and evening programs available
- Women-only group therapy
- Individual therapy with a licensed Therapist
- Free nursery so mothers can bring their children
- Parenting courses
- Care coordination, counseling and wellness support.
- Help connecting to resources
- Peer support
- Support with Department of Child Safety (DCS) and Family Drug Court needs
- Free laundry and diapers
Are You Ready to be Sober?
Call us today to register with CODAC and learn about our same-day intakes: (520) 327-4505