Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Mothers Caring About Self (MCAS) is an intensive outpatient, outreach and case management program that serves the very specific needs of women with substance use disorders.
Through at least nine hours of participation each week, MCAS participants have access to a variety of therapy, support and case management resources that promote long-term sobriety and health.
Benefits of MCAS to women seeking recovery from substance abuse:
- Day and evening programs available
- Women-only group therapy
- Individual therapy with a licensed Therapist
- Free nursery so mothers can bring their children
- Parenting courses
- Case Management and help connecting to resources
- Peer support
- Support with Department of Child Safety (DCS) and Family Drug Court needs
- Free laundry and diapers
- Use of kitchen and access to free food
- Incentives for attending therapy groups
Are You Ready to Get Clean and Sober?
Call us today to make an appointment
Refer a patient: Call (520) 202-1716
Not sure if MCAS is right for you? Call to speak with a caring MCAS staff member at (520) 202-1716 or drop in for a visit at 502 N. Silverbell Road, Suite B (on the south side of the building).
For women seeking support for postpartum and perinatal mood disorders, please call (520) 202 -1987
Click here to download the Serafina Women’s Services flyer.