Primary Care & Wellness
Our integrated health care approach combines primary health care with the mental health, substance use and trauma services CODAC is known for.
Alongside your mental health services, we can help with treating common illnesses, injuries, physical exams, screenings and wellness checkups. We will also help you monitor chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and make referrals to other specialists if necessary. Everything from day-to day sickness and annual checkups to vaccinations and standard lab work is available.
We understand the needs of individuals with mental health and addiction disorders. We know that when both mental and physical health care is all in one "health care home", our members will have better results, including less depression, better quality of life, lower stress and fewer emergency room visits and hospital stays. By focusing on both, you can have the most complete care available, all in one easy location.
Your physical healthcare is just as important as treating your mental illness. Your mental health affects physical health. And, your physical health can affect your mental health. By focusing on both, CODAC provides you with the most complete care available. You’ll have a team of experts - primary care providers, along with psychiatrists, nurses, medical assistants, therapists, recovery coaches and peer support specialists working together as one team in one convenient location to care for the whole you.
A better choice for your overall health:
- One-stop location for all your health care needs
- Early discovery and prevention of physical or mental health issues
- Treatment plans customized for you and coordinated with your whole treatment team
We offer primary health care services for:
- Common illnesses and injuries
- Physical exams and screenings
- Close monitoring of chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure
- Wellness check-ups and vaccinations
- Standard lab work available on-site
- On-site pharmacy assistance
Schedule your first primary care appointment by calling us today at (520) 327-4505.