Why Choose CODAC?
Connect with Something Bigger
CODAC is committed to helping you reach your career goals and become a part of something bigger by inspiring positive change in the health and wellness of the individuals we serve.
Whether it’s providing direct member care or offering professional, technical, clerical or other expertise and support, you become integral to the well-being of others, and the success of our organization.
If helping others is your passion and you have education or experience -- professionally and/or personally -- related to health and wellness, mental health or substance use disorders, you could be a great candidate for a position at CODAC.
We’re looking for empathetic, reliable and creative individuals who gain great satisfaction from improving health and changing lives.
Our Commitment to You
- Maintaining a culturally diverse, inclusive workforce.
- Helping you create a rewarding professional career.
- Helping you achieve work/life balance to ensure an excellent quality of life.
- Upholding the highest standards of customer-centric care.
- Offering an impressive array of benefit options.
- Maintaining a culture with values you can be proud of.
In short, at CODAC, we focus on the needs of people — the people we serve and the people who serve with us.
- Generous paid time off (PTO), combining traditional vacation and bereavement leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- 11 paid holidays per year.
- Health, dental & vision insurance.
- Health savings accounts.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Tuition assistance and reimbursement for related studies.
- 403(b) retirement plans.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Group term life insurance.
- Professional development incentives and bonuses for additional related certifications.
- Catalytic Coaching with your career growth in mind.
- Flexible scheduling.
Please note: This is a benefits summary only for full-time employees. For information on qualifications, restrictions and employee contributions, call CODAC's Human Resources Department at (520) 202-1995.
It's Easy to Apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does the hiring process take?
A: It varies with each job opportunity. On average, the process can take up to two weeks. First, you will receive an email indicating that your application has been received. Next, your resume will be reviewed. And lastly, a CODAC representative will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Q: If I submit an application/resume, will I be guaranteed an interview?
A: No. Due to the high volume of applications/resumes received, only those candidates who appear to be a close fit with the position requirements will be selected for an interview.
Q: Are benefits available with job opportunities at CODAC?
A: Benefits such as health, dental and life insurance, and pension plans, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off are available for employees working a minimum of 60 hours per two-week pay period.
Q: Does CODAC have internship opportunities?
A: Why, yes, we do! Click here to read more about them.
CODAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.