The Diabetes Self-Management Support Group empowers members to work together to learn how to manage diabetes.
Thursdays 11:00AM - 12:00PM • Call (520) 327-4505 for Zoom Meeting Details
In this virtual group, you will learn:
- Techniques to deal with symptoms of diabetes (fatigue, pain, depression, anger and fear).
- Exercises for maintaining and improving your strength and endurance.
- Healthy eating.
- Appropriate use of medication.
- How and when to monitor your glucose.
- Recognizing and problem solving when you're not feeling well.
- And more!