COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: CODAC's Response
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, your health and safety are our top priority. We take extra measures to disinfect our facilities and have significant infection control protocols to limit the spread of viruses, in addition to our standard universal precautions.
Here are the additional precautions we're taking to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses (updated 6/10/21):
1. Members can come -- in person -- to CODAC locations for appointments. And, you can still schedule appointments via telephone and video conferencing (Zoom). It really is best for us to be able to "see" you in person or by video, but if you can't come in or don't have a camera for video conferencing, we can do your remote appointment over the phone.
If you have a computer or smart phone, we'll use Zoom video conferencing for virtual appointments. Here are instructions for How to Use Zoom_When You're Invited to a Meeting
2. We'll are starting up in-person groups again! The in-person, virtual and hybrid group calendars will be coming out soon for CODAC at 380, Alvernon and Cobblestone.
3. And... we will still have many VIRTUAL therapy, recovery and wellness groups available! You'll just need to video conference in through Zoom. We will provide you with all the details you need to be able to connect! Click here to see the VIRTUAL GROUPS we have right now.
4. CODAC's Country Club location has limited in-person service hours for individuals seeking services from the Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault. Call 520-327-1171 if you would like to make an appointment to visit SACASA at Country Club in person. SACASA will also continue to provide Advocacy services via telephone or video conferencing.
5. Methadone Dosing Hours: Dosing hours have not changed.
People looking to start Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid use, can still call or come in any time of day or night. Phone: (520) 202-1786. Address: 380 E. Ft. Lowell Rd. (85705)
ATTENTION People Visiting Outpatient Sites:
- All members, guests and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering.
- All visitors will be screened for exposure to- or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Visitors may be asked to leave site if they have been diagnosed with/tested positive for, been exposed to, or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Only members, staff, legal guardians and other essential visitors are permitted inside.
Genoa Pharmacies at CODAC are offering COVID Vaccines
The Genoa Pharmacies at CODAC at Alvernon and CODAC at Cobblestone Court are now offering the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 vaccine for free! Read more here.
CODAC is Not providing COVID-19 Testing
CODAC does not have COVID-19 tests. We are recommending that anyone with potential symptoms contact their Primary Care Provider by phone and/or go to a local community testing site.
A COVID-19 State Hotline has been set up to answer questions from the public and healthcare providers about testing, symptoms, and any other questions you have about the virus. Call 1-844-542-8201 (State) to reach a health care professional.
Online Recovery Resources
While you're staying in to limit the spread of COVID-19, you can still participate in some online activities to enhance your recovery. Here are some examples:
- SMART Recovery Online Community
- NAMI Online and Telephone Support Groups
- Alcoholics Anonymous Online (AA Intergroup)
- More on our Resources Page
If you have any questions regarding your upcoming appointments or if you need something, please don't hesitate to call us Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm at (520) 327-4505. You can also reach our crisis line after-hours and on weekends at (520) 202-1950.
Thank you for joining us in our goal to keep CODAC members and staff healthy!