Our society puts a lot of pressure on men. Expectations about jobs, money, strength and masculinity, and roles in the family can cause a lot of stress. We know it can be hard to seek out support for these types of things. However, if not properly managed, stress can lead to anxiety or depression and increases the risk of developing anger issues, over-drinking and using drugs. Getting support for life’s challenges is not a sign of weakness. It takes incredible strength to ask for help and focus on your health and well-being.
CODAC offers specialty care for men with addiction, depression, anxiety, anger issues, trauma and more serious and persistent mental illnesses. We provide exceptional care through a supportive team of psychiatric medical providers, therapists, case managers and peer support specialists who will help you gain the tools to improve the quality of your life.
Plus, our complete health care approach now includes primary health care, in addition to our behavioral health care services. This allows us to care for your day-to-day and complex health care needs. You will have a variety of experts working with you as one team, in one convenient location. They will focus on your physical and mental health to provide you with the most complete health care available.
Behavioral Health Treatment for:
- Anxiety & depression
- Substance use/addiction disorders
- Anger management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Serious Mental Illnesses like severe depression, bipolar disorder & schizophrenia
Primary Health Care:
- Wellness check-ups
- Common illnesses and injuries
- Physical exams and screenings
- Chronic conditions (diabetes, high blood pressure)
- Prescriptions, vaccinations and standard lab work
CODAC has a variety of treatment locations that serve men and women together as well as a specialty addiction treatment program just for men.
Our individualized, client-centered treatment revolves around your personal recovery goals. Reach your goals with:
- Case management
- Therapy & support groups
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
- Primary care & wellness
Begin Improving Your Life Today
Call us to get your recovery started. Get the tools, skills and support you need to get back on track.
- The costs of your care may be covered by a variety of funding sources including AHCCCS, private insurance and affordable self-payment options.
- You may qualify for transportation assistance. Talk with your Case Manager if you need help getting to CODAC.
Call us today to schedule your first appointment!