Transition Age Youth
The Transition Age Youth Team provides specialized and supportive activities for people ages 16-21 who are receiving services at CODAC for substance use, serious mental illnesses or general mental health concerns like anxiety or depression.
In our casual team setting, we provide you with the tools to learn the life-skills you need to manage life in healthy ways.
Treatment Centered Around You:
Transition Age Youth work with our fun and caring staff to build individualized treatment plans to meet your needs. We provide:
- Primary Care (ages 18+)
- Psychiatric Care and medication management
- Wellness activities
- Connections in the community
- ...And more!
We'll Help You through the Tough Stuff
Our staff will meet with you to chat about life issues such as:
- Healthy Relationships and communication
- Drug and alcohol use
- Anger and conflict resolution
- Improving personal health and wellness
Our Skill-Building Activities Include:
- Budgeting and time management
- Nutrition and healthy eating
- Professional development and planning for your future
- Discovering volunteer opportunities
- Art and music
- Exploring physical fitness options
- Community excursions
Your team is dedicated to helping you live a healthy and happy life. Recovery Coaches will work with you individually and as a team, to help you reach your goals. Whether you need help enrolling in school applying for a job or need support for quitting drugs or alcohol, our staff are here for you.
Call us today at (520) 327-4505 to learn more!