How to be Heard
CODAC aims to provide the highest quality of services to help our members meet their goals and objectives. We would like to have your feedback on what you like about your interactions with CODAC staff and how we can improve the services we provide. Here are some ways you can let us know your concerns.
- Talk openly with your treatment team.
- Complete the Member Satisfaction Survey and other surveys distributed during the year. You don't have to give your name. Surveys help us learn more about your experience with the services we are offering and how you are improving. All answers are confidential.
- Give us feedback by filling out a Member Comment Card in the lobby.
Solution Zone - Problem Resolution Line
If there is a problem or you are unhappy with the services at CODAC, here are some things you can do.
- Attempt to resolve the problem directly with your treatment team, if you are a member of CODAC.
- Call the Solution Zone, CODAC's problem resolution phone line, at (520) 343-2225.When you call the Solution Zone, you will talk over the phone with a member of our Quality Management team who will work quickly to help you get the answers you want or need. The Solution Zone is safe, confidential and helpful.
- Ask someone at the CODAC front desk for a Problem Resolution Form. You can ask anyone that you feel comfortable with to help you fill out this form.
- For concerns about fraud and abuse, send a confidential fax to CODAC's Corporate Compliance Officer at (520) 202-1845.
- Review the Grievance and Appeal process posted in all CODAC lobbies. You may also contact your health insurance if you're a current member and have concerns about your care.
Neighbor or Community Concerns
If you are a neighboring resident or business and have any questions or concerns about our treatment centers, please call our Solution Zone phone line at (520) 343-2225.