Do you want to learn and talk about racial trauma and oppression in a healthy way?
Join the Trauma & Oppression Group
Tuesdays 1:30 - 3:00PM • Call (520) 327-4505 for Zoom Meeting details
Join this Group to Explore:
- The definitions of various social terms, such as racism, culture, descrimination, etc.
- White Privilege: What it is and isn't
- How to identify your own cultural biases
- How to be anti-racist and an ally
- The impact of racial trauma and economic oppressions, including on mental health
- The trauma of police brutality
- How micro-aggressions impact everyday life
- And more!
Important Notes About This Group:
- This group will address hard topics that may be uncomfortable.
- This group is for people who have and have not experienced trauma or oppression.
- The leader specializes in working with people who have experienced trauma.
- Some topics may be triggering.
- Overt racism and hatred is not allowed.
- If you have an open mind, this group is great for you!