Women's Intensive Outpatient Treatment
CODAC's Women's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers intensive therapy, support, outreach and care coordination for the very specific needs of women with substance use disorders.
Through at least nine hours of participation each week, participants have access to a variety of therapy, support and care coordination resources that promote long-term sobriety and health.
CODAC uses Stephanie Covington's "Helping Women Recover" model, addressing
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relapse Prevention
- Substance Use Education
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Motivational Interviewing
- Family Support & Education
Benefits of participating in CODAC's Women's IOP:
- Women-only group therapy and skills classes offered in-person and using Zoom telehealth
- Individual therapy with a licensed Therapist
- Free childcare so mothers can bring their children to site while they're in treatment
- Parenting courses
- Care coordination, counseling and wellness support
- Help connecting to resources
- Peer support
- Support with Department of Child Safety (DCS) and Family Drug Court needs
- Meets requirements for Court, Probation, DCS, etc!
- Free diapers
Are You Ready to Get Your Life Back?
Call us today to register with CODAC and learn about our 24/7 same-day intakes: (520) 202-1786