Transitional Living Programs for Women with Substance Use Disorders and their Children
Safe, Sober Transitional Living Program Designed for Women with Substance Use Disorders (any drug or alcohol) & Their Children
- 15-unit gated apartment complex plus one community room and office.
- Four two-bedroom units, three one-bedroom units and eight studio units.
- Residents are pregnant, postpartum and parenting women with young children. Women involved with the Department of Child Safety (DCS) are encouraged to be in treatment here while working to reunify with their children.
- Residents are required to be enrolled with CODAC and actively engaged in substance use treatment in one or more of CODAC's programs.
- Residents are required to participate in on-site activities throughout the week.
- Once employment is secured, residents will be required to contribute Program Fees.
Support & Community Activities Provided On-Site
Treatment is based on a comprehensive, goal-oriented, solution-focused and client-centered approach that meets the social, psychological and physical needs of the client/resident.
Services on-site include (but are not limited to):
- On-site Peer Support 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 9p.m.
- Parenting skills groups with a focus on
- emotional and behavioral development
- how to care for a baby, calm a fussy child, when to call the doctor, signs to be concerned about, etc.
- Relapse prevention and trauma-related support activities.
- Lactation, nutrition and wellness consultation.
- Community-building and fun activities.
- Child Life Specialist provides group activities and education focused on fun, family and community.
- RN Infant Development Specialist provides education, community referrals and developmental screening for children ages 0-2.
- Employment and education support, and more!
Let's Make a Difference Together
Refer a woman into a transitional living program at CODAC today! Call 520-307-9677 or email email@example.com.
Pregnant & Postpartum Women Transitional Living Program
Safe, Sober Transitional Living Program Designed for Women with Substance Use Disorders (opioid use required) & Their Children
Pregnant, postpartum and parenting women with opioid use disorders have access to a new and beautiful sober living community.
- Newly renovated, fully furnished two-bedroom casitas with plenty of space for moms and their children to thrive.
- Laundry facilities attached to each casita.
- On-site staff offices and community rooms.
- On-site childcare while moms are in treatment programming.
- Support obtaining groceries, finding jobs and receiving necessities for children (toys, clothing, developmental activities, etc.)
- Opportunities to develop healthy relationships and recovery skills.
Best-Practice substance use treatment provided on-site, in-clinic and virtually
Members in this program have access to CODAC's array of substance use treatment options to meet their specific needs, such as:
- On-site support and encouragement from certified Peer Support Specialists - other women who are in recovery themselves!
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) providing at least nine hours of evidence-based treatment each week (required).
- Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model (TREM) group-based intervention for trauma recovery among women with histories of exposure to sexual and physical abuse.
- Individual therapy.
- Couples and family therapy.
- Dozens of therapy, wellness and support groups are offered throughout the week to help prevent relapse, address trauma and strengthen recovery skills.
- Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorders, with a specialization in MAT for pregnant and postpartum women.
- Parenting skills groups and individual coaching.
- Close coordination with specialty courts and Department of Child Safety to help keep families together.
Let's Make a Difference Together
Refer a woman into a transitional living program at CODAC today! Call 520-343-5342 or email PPWHouse@codac.org.