Primary Care & Wellness
CODAC's Primary Care Services
At CODAC, we know that when both mental and physical health are all in one “healthcare home,” our members achieve better results and a better quality of life. By focusing on both, you receive the most complete care available, all in one easy location.
Along with your mental health services, CODAC’s Primary Care Providers treat common illnesses and injuries and provide physical exams, screenings and wellness checkups.
We will also help you prevent, identify and monitor chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure, and make referrals to other specialists if necessary. Everything from day-to-day sickness and annual checkups, to vaccinations and standard lab work is available.
A better choice for your overall health:
- One-stop location for all your health care needs
- Early discovery and prevention of physical or mental health issues
- Treatment plans customized for you and coordinated with your whole treatment team
See Our Primary Care Providers for
Common illnesses and injuries
Physical exams and screenings
Close monitoring of chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure
Wellness check-ups and vaccinations
Standard lab work available on-site
On-site pharmacy assistance
The Genoa Healthcare pharmacy, located onsite at our clinics, is open and ready to serve you with free delivery and on-site pick-up – even if you’re meeting with your doctor by phone or video.
The Genoa Pharmacy can:
- Fills all your medications from any doctor (not just behavioral health).
- Mail all medications (at no extra cost)
- Offer free pre-filled pill organizers to help you stay on track.
- Help transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies to Genoa
Contact the pharmacy team to learn more today!
Contact the Pharmacy Team
CODAC at Cobblestone Court
CODAC at Speedway
I want to thank my CODAC PCP for bringing me in and having my lab work done.
It showed dangerously high sugar levels. It’s been two months and my sugar level went from 500 to 243.
- CODAC Primary Care Member