Powered by Compassion
CODAC is committed to helping you reach your career goals. Become a part of a team powered by compassion that inspires positive change in the health and wellness of the individuals we serve in Tucson and Southern Arizona.
If helping others is your passion and you have professional and/or personal experience related to health and wellness, mental health or substance use disorders, you could be a great candidate for a position at CODAC.
We’re looking for empathetic, reliable and creative individuals who gain great satisfaction from improving health and changing lives.
Our Commitment to You
- Maintaining a culturally diverse, inclusive workforce
- Helping you create a rewarding professional career
- Helping you achieve work/life balance to ensure an excellent quality of life
- Upholding the highest standards of customer-centric care
- Offering an impressive array of benefit options
- Maintaining a culture with values you can be proud of
- In short, at CODAC, we focus on the needs of people — the people we serve and the people who serve with us
- Generous paid time off (PTO), combining traditional vacation and bereavement leave
- Paid sick leave
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Health savings accounts
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition assistance and reimbursement for related studies
- 403(b) retirement plans
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Professional development incentives and bonuses for additional related certifications.
- Catalytic Coaching with your career growth in mind
- Flexible scheduling
- Free Tuina massages
Please note: This is a benefits summary for full-time employees only. For information on qualifications, restrictions and employee contributions, call CODAC’s Human Resources Department at (520) 202-1895.
Frequently Ask Questions
How long does the hiring process take?
It varies with each job opportunity. On average, the process can take up to two weeks. First, you will receive an email indicating that your application has been received. Next, your resume will be reviewed. If you are selected for an interview, a CODAC representative will contact you to schedule.
If I submit an application/resume, will I be guaranteed an interview?
No. Only those candidates who appear to be a close fit with the position requirements will be selected for an interview.
Are benefits available with all job opportunities at CODAC?
Benefits such as health, dental and life insurance, as well as pension plans, flexible spending accounts and paid time off are available for employees working a minimum of 60 hours per two-week pay period.
Does CODAC have internship opportunities?
Yes. Click here to learn more about them.
CODAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.