Explore a rewarding career in the integrated health field! And, connect with something bigger: jobs that make a difference, in your life and the lives of others.
CODAC JOB FAIR DETAILS
- Date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
- Location: 380 E. Ft. Lowell Rd, Suite 300 | Tucson, AZ 85705
- Participate in on-site interviews • Meet Supervisors • Submit Applications • Ask Questions
We're Growing; Grow With Us!
Now hiring for a variety of positions with great personal and professional rewards.
- Licensed Practical Nurse ($10K Sign-On Bonus)
- Certified Medical Assistant ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Dedicated Recovery Coach (Case Manager) ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Recovery Coach (Case Manager) ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Therapist ($5K Sign-On Bonus)
- Linkage Liaison ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Peer Support Specialist ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Residential Support Specialist ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Certified Health Coach ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Safety & Security Specialist ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Membership Specialist ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Medical Assistant Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Membership Specialist ($2K Sign-On Bonus)
- Recruiter (Tucson-based Remote Option)
- Insurance Verification Specialist (Tucson-based Remote Option)
To see ALL current openings and apply online today, visit www.CODAC.org/careers.
We encourage a healthy workforce and community. Please bring a mask and plan to maintain social distancing when possible. We will have sanitizer and wipes on site to keep areas disinfected. Thank you!!
Pregnant Women and New Moms:
Are you having depression or anxiety symptoms related to pregnancy or new parenthood?
This therapy and support group may help!
- Use mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to identify how perinatal depression or anxiety are affecting you.
- Learn coping skills to feel better.
- Explore how your past impacts your thoughts and feelings about becoming a parent.
- Heal through mindful attachment to your baby.
Join Therapist and Mom, Stephanie A., for this Weekly Virtual Group
Tuesdays from 10:00 - 11:30AM
Children & babies are welcome!
A referral is required. Contact your CODAC treatment team or call 520-327-4505 for a referral. If you are not a CODAC member yet, call 520-327-4505 to get enrolled.
For many families, the school year is in full swing...but in a VERY different way. Many kiddos are now attending school virtually from their living rooms, kitchens, or bedrooms.
Early reports from parents show that it is an understatement to say it's tough for parents to help keep their kids on track and be able to keep up with their own work tasks.
We asked CODAC staff how they're coping and learned these 10 TIPS that might be helpful to you!
- Remember, this is new to your child as well as the school. Don't get too frustrated or take it too seriously the first few days. It gets easier.
- Have a space for "school" that is not at the kitchen or living room table so they can step away if needed.
- Stay involved. The teachers and administrators are doing their best to be available. But, sometimes you will need to speak up for your kiddo.
- Use a smart phone or timer to set alarms to remind them when they have to be back online.
- Set favorites/tabs for Web sites they need to use often.
- If you have more than one child at home, separate them when they're getting on each others' nerves.
- Put a baby monitor in your child's room so they can let you know when they need help with schoolwork. CODAC Recovery Coach Cynthia says "this totally makes our school and work day more manageable and eliminates the need to be in two places at once."
- Keep the kids on a routine, just like when they were going to school in person.
- Make sure you all get some physical activity each day. Whether it's jumping rope, dribbling a ball, swimming, going for a bike ride, etc., get moving to get out that energy and benefit from positive endorphins!
- Try to make it fun and give yourself permission to mess up a little here and there. It's a great lesson for kids to know not everything has to be perfect the first time.
What tips do you have that have worked well for you?!
Tucson, AZ (March 30, 2020) – CODAC – a Southern Arizona provider of integrated health and wellness services for people with mental illness, substance use disorders and trauma – is hiring for a variety of positions.
“We’re still hiring. Now, perhaps more than ever, our services are essential and people need jobs,” says CODAC’s Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Estella Searcy.
“It is critical that people with mental illness, substance use disorders and trauma still have access to their medications, therapy and support, especially during times or heightened anxiety and stress,” she continues. “CODAC’s outpatient, residential and transitional living program services are still open and available for existing clients and people wanting to get started in treatment now.”
“The health and safety of our staff and clients is top priority for CODAC,” Searcy says. “The majority of the staff from our outpatient sites are working remotely and we are taking extreme precautions for all staff and clients being seen in-person. All interviews will take place via Zoom and training is being provided remotely as well.”
CODAC is currently hiring for the following positions on www.codac.org/careers.
- Peer Support Specialist
- Residential Support Specialist
- Dedicated Recovery Coach
- Linkage Liaison
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Membership Specialist
- Licensed Therapist
- Staff Accountant
- Behavioral Health Medical Professional
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Interested candidates can apply online at www.codac.org/careers.
Interviews available utilizing appropriate COVID-19 screening and distancing precautions.
CODAC opened the Living Out Loud LGBTQIA Health & Wellness Center in late 2014. We opened it in response to our LGBTQIA+ clients asking for a special, affirming place where they could receive integrated health and wellness services. We built a beautiful facility, trained and operated integrated teams of caring professionals, partnered with many other agencies, and hosted fabulous groups and events. Organically, our program evolved into a place trusted most by a segment of the transgender community (and their loved ones). We’re honored they included Living Out Loud in their journeys.
In October 2017, we had to downsize this and other programs due to reductions in funding. We moved Living Out Loud out of its original home on Broadway and into another CODAC treatment center. Participation in Living Out Loud has not quite been the same since. Over time, we could no longer offer adult psychiatry or primary care on-site with Living Out Loud. So, most of our LGBTQIA+-identified members decided to receive their integrated care at one of our other CODAC locations or with another community agency, such as El Rio.
As such, CODAC leadership has identified that it is time to further transition the “Living Out Loud” program and ensure that LGBTQIA+ members can and do receive safe, affirming, competent care at any of CODAC’s locations, whichever is most convenient for them. Impacted clients will be thoughtfully paired with new treatment teams. And, we’ll continue our practice of coordinating referrals to other LGBTQIA+ resources in the community.
Please know that CODAC’s commitment to being a provider of culturally competent services for the LGBTQIA+ communities has not wavered. CODAC leadership and staff are still dedicated to providing supportive environments for individuals in the LGBTQIA+ communities to receive integrated healthcare at all four of our outpatient treatment centers and within our residential and transitional living communities. We value our outstanding relationships with other strong LGBTQIA+ community resources, and are thankful for their partnerships, which have allowed us to best care for our mutual clients in the past, present and future.
Eddie Ornelas, PhD
Sr. VP of Clinical Services