CODAC is Here to Help.
People come to CODAC for many reasons. Some are overwhelmed by loss or consumed by anxiety. Others may be coping with depression or substance use disorders. For many, it's about feeling healthier from the inside out.
Drastic changes in our life, trauma and biological and chemical irregularities can lead to substance use or cause mental and physical health disorders. But there is great reason for hope! CODAC is here to help. We have the services you need for a healthier and happier life.
Complete Care, Centered on You.
CODAC offers access to professional and welcoming behavioral health and primary care for adults and youth (ages 6+). Our primary care providers, psychiatrists, nurses, medical assistants, therapists, case managers, peer support specialists, and other staff, work together to treat the whole you—all in one convenient location.
Caring for the Whole You.
It is possible to have a healthy, productive life while in recovery from mental illness and substance use disorders. We provide care for adults and youth (ages 6+) who want help for behavioral and day-to-day health issues including:
Behavioral Health Services for:
- Substance use disorders
- Depression, anxiety, anger, relationship troubles and other general mental health issues
- Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression and other serious mental illnesses and mood disorders
Primary Care Services for:
- Wellness check-ups
- Common illnesses like ear aches and the flu
- Chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Injuries and on-going physical challenges
- Pharmacy and lab services
For more than 45 years, CODAC has been one of the most respected specialty healthcare providers in Southern Arizona. With our added focus on physical and mental health, we now offer the most comprehensive health care options available.